Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kazumii's USTs

I'm only listing the ones made by me here. For others, you can visit utau-library, which I am following.

When using these, you must give me credit.
All USTs are HIRAGANA. They include UST, original midi, vocal midi, instrumental, and readme.

-under the darkness- by c.g. mix
//Short ver.
//Oct. 21, 2009
Download

Shangri-la by angela
//Fafner of the Azure OP size
//Oct. 17, 2009
Download

Others that are not finished:
Every Heart by BoA (Inuyasha)
Just Be Friends (Megurine Luka - Dixie Flatline)
Like you, Love you -edit- (Kagamine Rin)

I do take requests as long as a midi exists for the song. If you find the midi for me, that's great. I don't mind googling for it either. Depending on my interest in the song, I might do short or full sized.

No comments:

Post a Comment